Tomorrow night, the last episode of 30 Rock airs and, so help me God, if you are the kind of person who watches Big Bang Theory instead...
There are so many reasons to love Tina Fey's Liz Lemon to list here, but I'll keep it to 15:
1. She understands the importance of pretend boyfriends:
2. She knows how to get out of jury duty.
3. She hates the the word "lovers." Seriously, who uses that word? Yuck.
5. She understands the importance of the over-the-top eye roll.
6. She would make the world's worst hooker.
7. She dances like this and isn't ashamed.
8. Her Mad Men-related fantasies are totally warped.
9. She understands the beauty of hyperbole.
10. She likes cheese.
15. She says this a lot.
Don't forget to watch the finale, because a Liz Lemon Party is...mandatory.