Monday, February 11, 2013

I Mustache You a Question

Did you know I'm related to royalty?

That's right.

My cousin Richard is the photobombing king. He's perfected his pose. He's honed his strategy. He's always in the right place - or would that be the wrong place - at the right time.

I am in awe of his skills.

Now he's taken photobombing to the next level. He is popping up in the back of people's photos and he doesn't even have to be in the building.

An oversized photograph of Richard's impressive mustache hangs on the walls of the recently opened 'Stache House Bar & Lounge in Charlotte, N.C.

Next time you're in Charlotte, stop by the 'Stache House and get photobombed by the best.

Get Bombed 
'Stache House
1529 South Boulevard Suite 120
Charlotte, NC 28203
Open daily from 4 pm to 2 am
Click here to like 'Stache House on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. It's a pity you don't haνe a donаte button!
    I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-mаrκing and aԁding
    your RЅЅ fеed to my Google account. I look forwаrd tо
    new updatеs and will talk about thіs site ωith mу Faсeboоk
    group. Τalk soon!

    Look into my web blog ... carrollton Car insurance
    Also visit my blog ... dallas car insurance

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.