Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Halftime Just Got Real

Today I came up with a brilliant idea for how Obama can make amends to America for allowing Beyonce to lip-sync at his inauguration. I'm sure we can all agree it's the worst thing to happen since the bombing of Pearl Harbor or the time Justin Timberlake showed us Janet Jackson's nipple.

Fox News declared it "Totally worse than anything Hitler did, like, ever."

So, here's how Obama can fix this. Instead of Beyonce performing at the Super Bowl halftime show, Barry and Uncle Joe will perform and they will lip-sync to a Beyonce song.

There, that'll make it all better, baby dolls.

Here's the song:



And here are the moves:




You're welcome, America.

4 comments:

  1. Hahhahahaha! You crack me the hell up! I can not believe the big ass deal they are making over it, ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would pay good money to attend a Joe Biden/Barack Obama dance party. I think it would make the world a better place.

      That said, the media coverage of this "scandal" is beyond insane, but at least no one is talking about Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron's girlfriend anymore.

      Delete
  2. Work-out video? PSA for school PE initiatives? Actually, I bet it would really work at the latter.

    (My husband asked what I thought about the "scandal." I replied who cares. Kids are starving, wars are killing, and we have to "care" about this? Sigh."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so overblown. I keep thinking, "Is this a big deal? Really? Don't singers use backing tracks A LOT?" It's not like she's Milli Vanilli and it was someone else's voice.
      Plus, I just don't care. Other than the jokes that come out of it. I do enjoy that part. Otherwise, I am fascinated by what becomes the focus of media attention. Like when Alabama won the National Championship but everyone ignored that and focused on the quarterback's girlfriend! Society is so weird.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.