Sunday, December 16, 2012

Random Holiday Movie Observation



At the beginning of Miracle on 34th Street, Maureen O'Hara, clipboard in hand, is directing costumed participants to their proper locations before the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

She looks at a man dressed as a pilgrim and says, "You're on the pilgrim float."
Sure, makes sense. (Seems like he could have figured that out for himself, though.)

Then she looks at three men dressed as clowns and says, "You three, you're on the pirate float."

Uh...

2 comments:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while ѕuгfing аround on Υahoo Nеws.
    Do you have аny tiрs оn how to get listed іn Үahoo
    News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    Also visit my weblog: sensual massage London
    My page - try this agency to book tantric massage in london

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web visit my site body to body massage london

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.