Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturdays Are For Killing Brain Cells

If Lifetime Movie Network has taught us anything it is that grieving mothers who believe their dead children are actually still living are ALWAYS correct.*

And that guys named Schmennis and Schmark are total schmassholes.

Happy chore day, my friends!



*Except for Beth Holloway.

Related posts:
A Very Special Lifetime Christmas Movie Starring Me
"At the end of the movie, I said to my children, 'If you kids were doing what you're supposed to, you'd be writing letters to Santa asking him to bring your mommy a nice man for Christmas. You'd also be asking for me to get a book deal. Your letters to Santa are clearly lacking.'

As soon as I said this, I realized that I am the perfect heroine for a cheesy Christmas movie. I have all the necessary requirements. Let's count them down."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.