Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturdays Are For Killing Brain Cells


"We will never have the elite, smart people on our side." - Rick Santorum said in a speech to the Values Voter Summit today in Washington, D.C.

Then the uber-conservative crowd gave him a standing ovation.


My reaction to this gem:



2 comments:

  1. I adore you. You literally give words to 96.3% of my thoughts. The other 3.7% are taken up by images of naked hotties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on. 3.7 %? I think you're low-balling that number, my friend.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.