Monday, August 27, 2012

A Super-Hot Make-Out Session

Have you heard the news?

Superman and Wonder Woman are hooking up.

I'm pretty sure this is one of my childhood fantasies come to life. Well, not to life since it's a comic book, but you know what I'm saying.

When I was in first grade, I had some Wonder Woman Underoos that I loved. I also had an invisible jet. Somewhere at my mother's house, there is a photograph of me in full Wonder Woman mode, posing by the back door (the invisible jet is in the background, parked in the driveway).

Do they have Underoos for grown-ups?

Anyway, here is an image of the two superheroes totally getting it on. And here's my reaction (illustrated by this gif of another superhero, Ron Swanson):



Related link: Superman and Wonder Woman Lock Lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.