Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Born This Way

I was recently going through a big box of old photos my dad sent me for Christmas and I figured out something.

I was born this way.

So I thought I'd share a few photos of my favorite facial expressions.

You love to read, too? Please, tell me more about how Stephenie Meyer is your favorite author.

Fox News is fair and balanced? You're shitting me, right? 

You couldn't put down Fifty Shades of Grey? Oh my God, you're an idiot! 

I got a new book! 

I'm reading. Leave me alone. (My cleavage is also exactly the same.)

I'm reading again. Leave me alone. 

Oh, bitch, you did not just say that. I am totally writing that down. 

7 comments:

  1. This last one looks so much like Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH OUT LOUD SEVERAL TIMES. LOOOOOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Love the Fox News pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was cracking myself up with that one.

      Delete
  4. Why aren't you writing a sitcom with Tina Fey? You had me cracking up this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I should be doing!! : )

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.