Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Speech About Grief & Loss

This is a beautiful, heartfelt speech Vice President Joe Biden recently gave to family members of fallen military heroes. He is candid about his struggles after the deaths of his wife and daughter, about depression and just how low it can take you. The speech is amazingly touching and a must-listen for anyone who has experienced grief. It is worth your time. 


"I probably shouldn't say this to the press here...but...no, but it's more important. You're more important..."

5 comments:

  1. Joe Biden at his best. What a great speech. He nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I loved everything about it. I loved that he expressed all the things you feel, the anger, the way people always say the wrong thing (even though they're trying so hard to say the right thing to you), the depression, the believe that the days can get better and WILL get better. I love him.

      Delete
  2. Yes, but do you believe? Did you hear him say there is hope? To Wait, wait for tomorrow. I pray that you really heard him and honey, if Joe Biden makes you finally believe than I love Joe Biden too. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.