Thursday, February 2, 2012

29-Day Television Challenge

Crap! It's February. I was going to start this blog challenge on February 1, but I completely forgot that yesterday was the 1st! Here's my excuse: I don't have a job so I sometimes don't care what day it is. Sometimes I don't even change out of my pajama pants (like today, it's 11:15 and I still haven't gotten dressed).

I did remember to start my February book for my 12 in 2012 reading challenge yesterday, so I'm not a total lost cause.

Kerry over at Kerry's Little Blog is doing the challenge, too.

Here's the subject for each day:

Day 01- A show that should have never been canceled

Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching

Day 03 - Your favorite new show (aired this t.v season)

Day 04 - Your favorite show ever

Day 05 - A show you hate

Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite t.v show

Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite t.v show

Day 08 – Fave reality show

Day 09 - Best scene ever

Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving

Day 11 - A show that disappointed you

Day 12 - Favorite childhood show

Day 13 - Favorite male character

Day 14 - Favorite female character

Day 15 - Your guilty pleasure show

Day 16 - Favorite mini series

Day 17 - Favorite title sequence

Day 18 - Best t.v show cast

Day 19 - Favorite kiss

Day 20 - Favorite ship

Day 21 - Favorite series finale

Day 22 - Most annoying character

Day 23 - Best quote

Day 24 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)

Day 25 - OMG WTF? Season finale

Day 26 - Best pilot episode

Day 27 - First t.v show obsession

Day 28 - Current t.v show obsession

Day 29 - Saddest character death

3 comments:

  1. I kind of love any challenge that has to do with TV! Guiltily, I am a TV addict. I spent four months working on a ship this fall, so I'm just now catching up on all the new shows I missed while gone (Revenge, Homeland, New Girl, etc.), which is proving to be quite time-consuming! Since when did TV become stressful?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Lately, I've been feeling stressed that I don't watch Downton Abbey and I have no idea why all these people are so nuts for it. I like being in the know. I must have opinions! But it's just too time consuming to try to keep up with it all.

      Delete
  2. I will be doing this along with you! I am so excited to follow along. Please forgive me for being late to the party.
    I watch Downton Abbey, and I can't pinpoint it's appeal except that the characters are so well written and rich, that there isn't a "hero" or "villain" (well, there is a villain...Thomas.) You can be sympathetic to a character one week, and baffled by their actions the next. They are very human. Also, Patton Oswalt live tweets during the show.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.