Friday, February 10, 2012

29-Day TV Challenge: A Show You Thought You Wouldn't Like But Ended Up Loving

Based on the silly title alone, I thought Cougar Town had a big chance of being stupid. It's not. It's hilarious and pretty damn joyful. I like shows that make me feel happy or make me want to hang out with the people (like Psych on USA).

I also like shows that have tons of silly running jokes and phrases you can bust out randomly around the house. Penny can!

Also, if you want a peek into what my relationship is like with my son, you can watch Jules (Courteney Cox) and how she interacts with her son, Travis. That's pretty much it. Sarcasm is the official language of our household. Learn it or leave.

Here are some clips from the upcoming season which starts Tuesday:

2 comments:

  1. Bones.
    I didn't start watching it until it was in its fourth season, and then I couldn't get enough.

    I have a song for the opening theme music, that goes a'little somethin' like this...

    BonesandBoothandBonesandBoothandBonesandBoothandBonesandBooth.
    BonesandBoothandBonesandBoothandBonesandBoothandBonesandBooth.
    (key change)
    Bones and Booth and Bones.
    Booth and Bones and Booth and Bones.
    Bones and Booth and Bones.
    Booth and Bones and Bones and Booth and...

    I love it.
    I wish that I could email the person who decides what songs to put in what scenes, tell them how I am feeling that day, and they send me a playlist. The song choices on that show are spot on.

    Thanks again for doing this, I am having fun each morning thinking about these topics, and reading your blog. Tell Jacob that there are quite a few awesome Colleges and Universities to consider in Central Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm going to have to watch that show just so I can sing your theme song (which sounds brilliant, by the way)! I laughed hard at this.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.