Saturday, December 24, 2011

Well, Hello There, Christopher Plummer

Are you watching The Sound of Music? I am. Now I feel the urge to post a lot of gifs of the wonderful Christopher Plummer.

The man is fantastic. I can't wait to see Beginners. I'm going to see that rather than The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I'm just not up for watching all of that violence and what are apparently horrific rape scenes. Sometimes I wonder if people who enjoy awfully violent movies are people who have never actually seen awful violence in real life.

I would give up living in a convent for this man. Who wouldn't? And I would not hesitate to kick the asses of Nazis, Baroness Schraeder, and that little shithead Ralph, too.


5 comments:

  1. And he's such a gentleman. As seen on Oprah! I am 16 going on 17 ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw Beginners last week. It will definitely make you fall in love with him a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with him all over again when he was on Oprah! I loved the actress who played Liesl talking about how she had a crush on Christopher Plummer and how he taught her how to drink. : )
    I'm going to order Beginners ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, do see Beginners! He is elegant humor embodied. But I must say he does a fine job in Dragon Tatoo as well... This man can do no wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you feel about the violence in Dragon Tattoo? I want to see it but I'm a little hesitant. I went to see Drive, the Ryan Gosling movie, and it was ROUGH. I had to leave the theater for a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.