Wednesday, December 7, 2011

George Clooney's Favorite Vodka

While looking at the stats on my blog, I clicked on Traffic Sources and found the following search terms that brought people to my blog:


Search Keywords
www.amybickers.blogspot.com
3


"tina rollman"
2


amy bickers
2



long hair 5 oclock shadow
2


amy bickers blog
1


amy bickers cranberry vodka blog
1
amybickers.blogspot.com
1
george clooneys favorite vodka
1
vodka cranberry clooney


I don't know what George's favorite vodka is - I'm certain it's something I could never afford - but I can tell you my vodka of choice: Finlandia.

Why? Because it's inexpensive but not so cheap that it's on the bottom shelf at the liquor store. The bottom shelf is reserved for alcohol that should be covered with a brown paper bag and drunk under a highway overpass or at a fraternity party.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.